Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI wish I would....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=1214&mesg_id=1302
1302, I wish I would....
Posted by spiiiit, Tue Jun-08-04 05:46 AM
shed a tear for the
3 "6's"
Ronald
Wilson
Reagan

me~> You are considered a fool until you open up your mouth and remove all doubt

Bruce Lee~> Truth is living and therefore, changing

Fred Hampton Sr.~> You can kill a revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution

Bruce Lee~> Don't think.....feel

me~> Wise people talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Chairman Mao~> We are the advocates of the abolition of war; we do not want war; but war can only be abolished through war; and in order to get rid of the gun, it is necessary to pick up the gun."

Chairman Mao~> In the near future a colossal event will occur where the masses of people will rise up like a mighty storm and a hurrican, sweeping all evil gentry and corrupt officials into their graves

Chairman Mao~> Where there is struggle, there is sacrifice, and death is a common occurence.

African Proverb~> How easy it is to defeat people who do not kindle fire for themselves.

African proverb~> If you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman you educate a family (nation)