Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRE: I mean, he's a Laker & will be there long-term, he is now the bridge
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=97141&mesg_id=97506
97506, RE: I mean, he's a Laker & will be there long-term, he is now the bridge
Posted by all stah, Sat Aug-11-12 01:57 PM
dude you are nuts.

Owners are going to feel the weight of the luxury tax, including the lakers, and the fact that the lakers hold howard's bird's right, they can go over the salary cap to sign howard......and I don't think that is a good thing because of the other 80 mil( their salary cap) that they are going to have to deal with

You do realize howard will be 27 this year, meaning he will just be 3 years away from 30 going into a big time long deal contract.....plus he is a player with back issues ..He is supposed to be be the future?

come the fuck on.

Bomb wake the fuck up. This entire situation has the potential to turn into a shit storm.

Cuban was the smartest owner this past summer ..why?...because he basically told williams to go fuck himself, which is why he didn't show up to meet him during his visit. Cuban wasn't going to pay 75 mil, and he let a lot of old ass players walk: terry, kidd .....and the mavs got younger with most of the contracts being one and done.

cuban is a fly on the wall?

mav's salary cap:

2012/2013: 59 mil
2013/2014: 24 mil

NIGGA PLEASE!

mavs will have so much loot to attack free agency and go after chris paul and other big free agents....lakers are limited to Dwight Howard . They are screwed for the next three years cap wise.

don't ride on this one, fam ...don't do it....