Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectreggie was too injured to be on his way to the HOF
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=92241&mesg_id=92264
92264, reggie was too injured to be on his way to the HOF
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-25-11 10:48 AM
and niggas were HAPPY about that. if reggie stays healthy the next few years, i bet he'll be on his way to the HOF too. when that man s HEALTHY he's one of the NFLs best players. period.

>Dude...Those niggas were classes too...Anyone who makes such
>posts are not even interested in talking sports...And given
>that I know you are a hardcore sports head, I'm a bit shocked
>that you went this route..

nah, that's a cop out. these were well-respected posters shittin on reggie for gettin hurt. serious sports fans.

>Peterson was on his way to the Hall of Fame, my dude. Reggie
>was not...I love the fact that Reggie has made a comeback. But
>let's not act like he was duplicating the hype he came in with
>after his explosive USC years.

he was hurt. AP was healthy. simple as that.

>Reggie was and never will be on the level of Peterson. And if
>you are doing the happy dance over one of the best RB's of his
>generation's knee exploding you wasn't much of an NFL fan to
>begin with.

reggie bush has always been a superior talent than adrian peterson and it's too bad he's never been healthy enough to show it.

i wouldn't say i'm "happy" AP is fucked up...but, i can't help but be intrigued with the karmic comedy of this. it really has nothing to do with AP. this is about niggas who shit on one guy for injuries now being in the position of defending their guy against invalid attacks. AP can't help that he got hurt, just like reggie couldn't. but, them dudes AIN'T CARE. now, maybe they'll get it.

>Just dial it down, brother Basa....This ain't cool...

hasn't been cool for about 5 years, so i don't see why using injuries to judge a player's production against another's is now off limits. for AP? seriously? he ain't the first dude with HOF talent to get hurt.