Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectyou mean besides acting publically shocked & reprimanding the players
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=89859&mesg_id=90006
90006, you mean besides acting publically shocked & reprimanding the players
Posted by Bombastic, Mon Jul-09-12 04:19 PM
for shit he already knew happened but ignored it so they'd remain bowl eligible?

And you're telling me that a guy who wrote a book called 'Promises From God' doesn't qualify as a bible-thumper?

It's cute that you try to act like I'm somehow more personally invested in Jim Tressel than Buckeye fans such as yourself were & continue to be but the fact is I just called it like I see it and have spent far less time thinking about that clown than any of y'all ever did or will do.

Another hypocrite got his card pulled for all his lying/posturing which now has him going from video librarian to some sort of figurehead for the Akron Zips, that's fine.

I just happen to think the school itself got off easy with the egrious evidence linking the head of the school's athletic department (in the form of demigod head football coach) being directly connected to discarding evidence & lying.

But hey, at least it's nowhere near Paterno.