Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjecti hope it does. they really need to excoriate that institution. all the
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=89859&mesg_id=89925
89925, i hope it does. they really need to excoriate that institution. all the
Posted by poetx, Sun Jun-24-12 08:00 PM
cover-uppers going back through several investigations.

and the wife. no. way. in. hail. my wiz is letting me (who does a lot of community service and helps local youth) have sleepovers w/ kids in the basement.

that shit is incomprehensible.

you can close your eyes tight as shit and walk outside and still know the sun is there.

no way in hell she ain't know.

and mcqueary makes me queasy. no pun. big ol' mofo like that (ion't care if he was an ex-qb) letting some shit like that go down?

no fucking way.

they need to let ALL of the present players at PSU (football) transfer to whatever school without penalty to complete their ncaa eligibility.

football program needs to get the death penalty (i mean actually shutting the shit down). treat it like a radioactive site or some shit. give it like 5-10 years to cool down.

shit, if it was a (black) frat did some stupid shit on a campus, they get kicked off the yard for 3-5 years or so, don't they? (i'm only familiar w/ black frat fuckery, i'm sure it happens to white frats, too). there shouldn't be another 'line' of PSU football for half a generation.

don't penalize the other sports. but the entire machinery of the athletic department needs to be ripped out and replaced by folks w/ no ties to the current or past regimes.

and there needs to be an incredible settlement paid out to these victims. damn sure enough to pay for their future counseling and support, but also enough to let ANY other institution know that if they 'protect the institution' instead of protecting the kids they will be nothing but a shit stain on history.

an unrepentant monster.

enabled by other monsters.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
** i move away from the mic to breathe in