Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjecthate to be the bearer of bad news, but your franchise is a punchline
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87252&mesg_id=87331
87331, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your franchise is a punchline
Posted by celery77, Wed Nov-17-10 11:55 AM
and D'Antoni's entire tenure up to this point has been during a two year doomed personnel process where the team mortgaged the farm to buy Lebron.

that's why I said this year, it's playoffs or bust, but to lay blame solely at D'Antoni's feet for failing to make vintage wine out of the damaged grapes he's been handed for the last two years is dumb, delusional, or uninformed.

I watched the Warriors go through this for 10+ yrs, and the BIGGEST thing offering a glimmer of hope now? Chris Cohan has been replaced as owner. like I said, they could have had Red Auerbach with Phil Jackson and Larry Brown as his assistants, and those Warriors teams still weren't going anywhere.

the sooner you Knicks fans realize the problem is Dolan, and stop copping pleas for HIM, the sooner your franchise can start down the road of relevancy again.

looks like soon enough you might have your wish and D'Antoni will be fired, but trust I'll be here to remind you about all this when the team keeps losing with whomever replaces him as coach.