Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subject755
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=37650&mesg_id=37719
37719, 755
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Wed Mar-08-06 01:40 PM
>>prior to using them??? in fact where are the 50 HR
>>seasons??
>
>where are hank aaron's 50 HR seasons you dumb ass nigga?
>barry's career high pre-roid is higher than hank's career
>high. not only do i know more about garvey than you, i also
>knew *that*....ya dumb bitch.

He's hit 755 home runs, and didn't need roids to do it...Barry had to turn into Lee Haney to do something Hank Aaron did out of his pure manhood.....

>
>>He didn't need them to be a great player...but he did need
>>them to challenge the HR records...
>
>no he didn't. he could've challenged 61 easily. he was just
>entering his prime.

right...because so many people from 1964 to 1998 challenged 61 right???

man miss me....the point was he need roids to get to 755....don't try and switch this up.

>
>>and baseball needed them to infuse some life in a sport that
>>had fallen to #3 overall in America....
>
>shut your dumb ass up.

Bas...you probably jerked off when you saw that Tom ass Barry Bonds dressed up in woman's clothing....miss me with all that.

Hank Aaron was a real Black hero who risked his life to break Ruth's record...and risked it because he didn't in a hostile climate...more hostile than reporters asking questions..none of that cry baby sh*t that Barry has to deal with...Hank literally risked his life..and that of his family to break that record..his daughter had secret service protection at college during the run to break Ruth's record......and Barry wants to cry about a witchunt??? man know something about being Black before you speak on it.....

Hank risked his life to break that record.....I guess Barry did too, being that there are health risks to using roids.