Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectI swear, if even ONE more dumb jock makes a slavery analogy...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=30148&mesg_id=30148
30148, I swear, if even ONE more dumb jock makes a slavery analogy...
Posted by LiquidDope, Wed Nov-09-05 10:16 PM
To try and make people think how bad they got it when they don't believe their contract is being fulfilled...

Lemme start this off by saying that this IS mostly my fault. I should've known better than to turn on "The Bitchest Ass Sports Show Period" (why did you fucks even like that show to begin with; I blame YOU for letting this piece of crap get THIS far and still be on the air right now). As expected, they're talking about TO. Leave it up to cheesewhiz-eyes John Salley to say that Jeff Lurie's "massa" holding the man's contract and crackin' his back w/ a whip.

I propose a new rule that everytime a dumb jock makes a slavery analogy that we shackle and immobilize him (or her, though thankfully none have gone there, girlfriend.....yet) so that a man dressed as Frederick Douglas can stab him through his sack with a fork.

No I wait patiently for Truth to walk in and tell me how racist I am and how oppressed these millionaires are.