Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRE: kordell might wanna
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=13213&mesg_id=13223
13223, RE: kordell might wanna
Posted by Mr Mystery, Mon Jan-14-02 05:48 PM
is that why he kicked stephen davis's ass? also i know down here in north carolina there was a rumor that yancey thigpin and kordell were doing there thing together, but hey it's just a rumor.

Thought provoking records radio never played them-Dre 3000

Brothers and others outside my door want to despise me reminds me that everyone ain't cool the world is jealous never could understand when my momma use to tell us don't take your food outside around your friends unless you got enough to feed the neighborhood"-Dre 3000

Why, must we fly so low? Are we afraid of heights, do kites get lost in the tow.-Dre 3000

Don't get caught up in my chains, or the way that I speak seek intelligence...-Big Face Ghost

Woolly hair, eyes fiery red feet made of brass twelve men, following me it be the God staff.-Big Face Ghost

Now I believe in myself more than anything. And I suppose in a way that's also believing in God. If there is a God and he made you, then if you are believing in yourself you're believing in Him.-Jimi Hendrix