Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectCosign all of this. Highest basement of any player in the draft.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=109933&mesg_id=109977
109977, Cosign all of this. Highest basement of any player in the draft.
Posted by Frank Longo, Tue Jun-21-16 03:57 PM
Because not only is he terrific at many things, he really isn't bad at anything. He doesn't have the insane upside of some of the freaks in this draft, but he doesn't have a single real red flag either.

The only thing anyone could be concerned about is the frame, but he went from 169 at the end of his HS senior year to 195 now. I'm really not concerned about his ability to fill out similar to how Durant did. At all.

And Los Angeles would be the *perfect* location for him. He'll put up terrific numbers immediately, and why they may not be as gaudy as some rookies on teams with less talent (Simmons-- and if he lands in Philly too, Murray-- will put up a lot of stats), Ingram will immediately be in the thick of the ROY race, even if players in the East are more likely to beat him to an All-Star bid.

Diet Coke Kevin Durant is really reductive, but I can't think of a better way to describe dude. He shoots, he isn't shy about driving into contact, he's committed on defense and long as fuck, he's insanely fast, he's a smart passer and ballhandler, his IQ and feel for the game are really high... like, I don't know what else to say about him. The skeptics better pray he never reaches 220-225 lbs.