Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectMINE (2015 roster of guys i get credit and ridicule for)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=105821&mesg_id=106221
106221, MINE (2015 roster of guys i get credit and ridicule for)
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Jun-22-15 11:05 AM
if they aint on my list, it don't mean they suck. just means i'm indifferent or i don't wanna share credit wit a rack of other dudes tryna claim an easy call.

RJ HUNTER: best SG in draft...by far.

JUSTISE WINSLOW: been talking about it since as early last november on both my podcasts. way better than i thought he'd be as a frosh. i won't be surprised when he's in the ROY race.

JAHLIL OKAFOR: just by virtue of everybody being dumb and scared by the horrible evals of horrible scouts, i'm taking all the OKS stock here. he's the best player. he's a franchise center. great feet. great hands. plays as big as he looks. got countermoves for countermoves. easy call.

KELLY OUBRE: Self is terrible at developing elite frosh. I felt sorry for him all year. If wiggins wasn't cysed so hard, his ass prolly would fell too, messing wit self.

TREY LYLES: Best UK guy. dunno why they sleeping.

TYUS JONES: He goes to the Rocket's...um, he gon be ROY. 13 and 7...booked. might be more if Mchale have the guts to take the ball out Af-Am hands, but he won't. Hell, Af-Am's game is kinda dependent on it. But Tyus would clean up so much MESS.

RASHAD VAUGHN: gonna be a very good NBA scorer. might win multiple 6th man awards.

FRANK KAMINSKY: as stated, very solid starting center. good passer. solid rebounder. winner.