Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subject#RingsMatter...they HAVE TO, because if you tell me rings don't matter...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=103936&mesg_id=103962
103962, #RingsMatter...they HAVE TO, because if you tell me rings don't matter...
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed May-27-15 03:58 PM
you're telling me the great Bill Russell was a fraud and a sidekick and an overhyped Ben Wallace that rode the coattails of his multiple HOF teammates as the to those 11 titles.

If you tell me rings don't matter you have to tell me how Wilt isn't the clear undisputed GOAT.

If you tell me rings don't matter you have to tell me why Oscar Robinson, the only dude to EVER average a triple double for a season doesn't get more love.

If you tell me rings don't matter then you're telling me the only reason people say Bird is better than Doc is because Bird was white.

If you tell me rings don't matter then you have to explain to me how the #2 scorer in NBA history isn't in anybody's top 10.

If you tell me rings don't matter you have to explain to me why Duncan is held in much higher regard than Garnett despite very similar stats and individual awards.

So what are you all telling me?