Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectI put preference on the contenders and the rookies, for sure.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101918&mesg_id=102272
102272, I put preference on the contenders and the rookies, for sure.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Oct-04-12 01:11 PM
I followed closest Battier, Booz, Deng, and, to a lesser extent, JJ. Then Kyrie, obviously.

Also, if any team has multiple Dukies, I tune in... the Bucks had two last year or the year before, and the Pacers in the past I've followed.

This year, it'll be Battier, Booz, Deng, Duhon, G Hill... and I kinda wonder if Brand/Dahntay and the Mavs will make a push. Rivers and Plumlee will be followed, for sure... and I'll definitely have to keep up with Kyrie, as he's the closest to an MVP level talent we have in the league right now, so watching him grow and hopefully help his team make a playoff push should be fun. And since JJ was my boy in college and he'll have another Dukie on the roster...

That's just a lot of teams to watch. I'll just have to do the best I can, I reckon.

It sucks balls that I'm leaving my current living situation, in which I have NBA TV in addition to full cable, to move to LA, where I'll have no cable or NBA TV. I'll probably have to beg one of my friends with NBA TV to hook me with the password to their internet stream, lol.