Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectnobody tripping off this scorned ass 'cuse fan.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=102555&mesg_id=102608
102608, nobody tripping off this scorned ass 'cuse fan.
Posted by Basaglia, Tue Dec-10-13 08:45 AM
syracuse is the most bust producing fuckin program and no one talks about it because they syracuse. this nigga sittin here riding off OLD ass duke NBA myths and of course this duke-hatin ass board (redundant...all boards hate duke) gonna cyse these these cut and paste lyric jobs.

all this has done is give me a syracuse agenda. it's always funny until i get pressed and go at niggas without mercy. i had nothing against that program and was the first nigga here saying MCW would be a good pro. all that's over.

CJ fair gonna be sorry just like wesley johnson IS sorry. those plumlees are better than ANY big syracuse has produced since derrick coleman was not having a better career than elton. nigga made as many AS games as laettner but laettner was a "bust"...maaaan.

and all of THIS because he think Kyrie is holding back his fat ass undersized bamma ass guard. nigga need STARS now that melo entering the hot knee phase of his career. them niggas held off the fact that don't produce shit with melo for a decade, because g-town and uconn fans was frying them niggas. well, melo bout to be over.

dion ain't the answer to your prayers, dogg. he just a fat dumb nigga.