Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectthat's what i needed...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=18239&mesg_id=18244
18244, that's what i needed...
Posted by willi_dudat, Fri Mar-03-06 09:15 PM
a couple of cats to go hard... ill presentation of skill from both...

nile:

nice beat... subject matter dance around... sound like braggadocious/battle/biggupsus... hell i dunno... appreciate you droppin somethin fresh for the tourney... the freestyle at the end was meh!!! but it takes gaul to do that... me personally, i would edit it out... no lie...

imma give it a 7 of 10, above average but the banged up freestyle at the end wasn't a good look...

shakeet:

'mr message'... i was goin in soundclick to listen thinkin, "if this is on that common track kanye did, imma shit!" but it wasn't... :(
anyway... damn... beat choice was still good tho... you delivered some heavy stuff on this one... but it was a couple times you got of beat (very unusual if i may say)... meaningful stuff as always... never slackin on that side of the fence...

imma give it a 6.5 of 10, as i've said, imo, you gotta be careful on these professionally produced beats... you either slay em or leave em alone (no diss, just my philosophy)... damn good job...

nile edges it out for my vote...

excellent round gentlemen, bra-muhfrickin-vo...