Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectunfinished business
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=4072&mesg_id=4156
4156, unfinished business
Posted by WILDOUT, Mon Aug-25-03 01:59 AM
whoever started drawing lines was a fucking genius /whoever confines my family to cells/will watch the most underestimated/ innovative dialated and hated re-route to attempt breaking out/have you ever watched a word spark revolution while it was leaking out?/we travel on the tongues that leave your jail walls..cause if we fail all else /we going dedicate ourselves to the invention of a way out/a loop hole to bind your lines to your actions/without lines on my page id still be doodling son/now im dueling with suns while moons bless my lips with they love../you can trust i'll live in the medium until the spine breaks/and the book is loose with no hidden mistakes/and the unholy become whole, and truth becomes the toll to live/ive bled on the scrolls ive given what i have to give/shit, so you all should know i share the pain/the weight/the triumph/the shame/the gates have slammed shut in my face/and my face has played the trump/but this is no card game..and no tarots cause no ones truly reading me/ and aint a cat out there who could be beating me../i beat cats..like rat poison mixxed with kitty kibble/i shoot blind cause my faith in self aims high, aint no need to dribble/i stay fueling off the energy that collapsed my enemies still/this WILDOUT persona goin be the end of me/im ill in the head, blue in the face, holding time still with no breaths/bending these laws of gravity so far, i swear my necks going to snap/enwrapped in my work, enraptured, entrapped and energetic look/my mind set, you call my dedication "tunnel vision" when you fail to look/im not shook/i been on the subways, watched the cold face of time kick in/when cats needed just one more second to stop the bleeding/this space we share may be both of ours but im not leaving/gotta stay in place while i wander outta pace grieving/when im achieving the mental state/I'm.. a blur with shadows that mask my face, and embers fall from my fingertips and drop to ashes/that same knuckle head basta'ad that skipped all his classes/and just when you thought you identified me with them cliche ass rappers/i turn on all you bastaads and reveal a new classic/im not a man, naw its tragic/it was an unfair fight/my style is alien to these streets/mixxed breed, overlord's seed planted in death's wife/