Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectwow!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=3500&mesg_id=3776
3776, wow!
Posted by Mystic_Elixir, Wed Sep-24-03 03:23 AM
nice, really nice. I felt this one! I'll be back soon.

_________Promotions_________
Need some amazing eye candy? Need to get your work noticed, or just want one for your own personal pleasure? THEE best website designs EVER! Come and take a look, you wont be sorry

_______closing remarks______

"No on can make you feel inferior without your consent"--- E. Roosevelt

"If it is the dirty element that gives pleasure to the act of lust, then the dirtier it is, the more pleasurable it is bound to be."
--Marquis De Sade

"It has, moreover, been proven that horror, nastiness, and the frightful are what give pleasure when one fornicates. Beauty is a simple thing; ugliness is the exceptional thing. And firey imaginations, no doubt, always prefer the extraordinary thing to the simple thing."
--Marquis De Sade

"Show me an artist who is not insane, and I will show you a fraud"---Me

"Love is anterior to life
posterior to death
Initial of creation, and
the exponent of breath"--Emily Dickenson

"And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation"--Kahlil Gibran

"I am ashamed
to call this love human
and afraid of God
to call it divine"--Rumi (real name Jalal ad-Din Mohammed Balkhi)

"May I be, forward? Before word, is, intent"--Saul Williams

Mystic: One who experiences mystical union, or direct communion with God or Ulitmate reality.

Elixir: A substance held capable of prolonging life indefinitely (also panacea) a sweetened, alcoholic, medicinal solution... I am