Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: roy knows
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=46900&mesg_id=47244
47244, RE: roy knows
Posted by Spoogenhaffuer Von Dreyfuss, Fri Jun-17-05 02:15 PM

EEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!1111

Meircus forgot his password and can't be with us today, but we will have a moment of silence in memory of his shhhhtuff.

wow, that was almost as great as getting picked up from my own house after spending 15 minutes putting on my left shoe. fantastic! alright! yeah! fuck yeah!

so im out on my own. i got divorced, i don't know if you heard the news today, but my bestest friend can no longer stand to sleep with me in my sleeping quarters and has opted out of his contract.

join me next time when i will be vomiting up the views and opinions of the current book i am reading only change my views with the next piece of literature i get my hands on. lates bro!

Haffstra

"sometimes i like to be held. sometimes i like to be stroked. and sometime is just hell(d)." -Common Kweli

"eh holmes, why you come in my barrio dressed like that? don't you know I got that same shirt holmes?? thats messed up ese, now we're gonna look