Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI refer you to Reply #3....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=41983&mesg_id=42007
42007, I refer you to Reply #3....
Posted by silkyhyde, Wed Aug-23-06 08:59 PM
...where you said, "anyone could do what knuckles does. give me the spot ?uest and I'll rip it up for ya".

Inquisitive mind, my ass. More like shark-ass nigga behavior.

You dissed Knucks, and implied that you could do much better. Tearing down the next man on some "Crabs In a Barrel"-type ish. So then everybody in here proceeded to clown you, including ?uesto.

If you just wanted to know how Knucks and Cap'n got down, why didn't you just ask that, instead on getting in the dig on Knucks...which is what everybody justifiably focused on because you played yourself and showed your ass.

That's nobodies fault but your own. Don't get mad at me for what you did to yourself.

And I AM a player, mind you...keys and vibes. So miss me with all that "you must not play" bullshit.

P.S. did you stop to think that ?uest and Knucks are FRIENDS and not just bandmates????...you dissed his BOY. That's what you are missing here. It wasn't called for, and shows that you think that the primary importance in a bandmate is chops above musical friendship.

Good luck on getting that gig, okay player?

Peace,
Salim