Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: im still holding out
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=41681&mesg_id=41700
41700, RE: im still holding out
Posted by nanuco29, Mon Aug-21-06 11:14 PM
Man, it's been a long time since I've been so hyped for an album. I've really resisted the temptation to download it. I ordered the album through Okayplayer and I keep checkin my mail to see if it's come a few days early, hehe. I've listened to what's been posted on the myspace page, "Game Theory", "Here I Come", and "Don't Feel Right." I've also listened to "Long Time" from XXL's website. And I found "In the Music" on another website. I love em all! I'm looking forward to hearing the album as a whole and how each song blends into each other. The way the title track begins and ends abruptly leads me to believe that some songs will blend into each other. I can't wait! Much love to the Roots crew. I'm from Miami, and I bump the Roots all the time, tryin to school kats down here who think that hip hop is all about how much bass you can bump out your speakers. "BOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOM", haha.