Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectListen
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21395&mesg_id=21459
21459, Listen
Posted by Nesta, Wed Sep-20-00 03:50 AM
I'm tired of this line of reasoning. I could care less that Oprah adn Rosie liek her.

Those of us that thinks she sucks, thinks she sucks because we have listened to her mediocre at best album and do not like it one bit. Unfortunately, I listened to it on several occassions ot make sure that is was garbage.

Now u like her cool. But damn, just cause Quest and co. have taken a liking to her doesn't change the fact that her voice makes some of us sick and her album was blah as hell. If u have a right to like her we have the same right to dislike her.

Like I said before if Quest and co. use her, I'll probably bang the instrumentals cause more than likely the track will be banging. On the "Water" remake I figure there is so much involved her voice will probably get drowned out. But if I have to sit around and listen to her, it ain't happening.

You don't have to quote me, just pay attention to what I say!

"Give it up Biggie is dead, Eminem is what you have" - Paraphrasing Sarah Jones in Surface Transit