Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectRIP 3rd I
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=98401&mesg_id=98401
98401, RIP 3rd I
Posted by kisszion, Thu Aug-24-06 10:57 PM
I never thought that I would have to make a post like this. The reason why I decided to is only because many of you on GD knew her and I wanted you all to know of her passing.

Nikki took her own life Monday, August 21st at 3 am. Please say prayers for her family and wish my friend the peace she was always searching for.

I love you Tichana and I will miss you.

EDIT: Tishana's memorial service will be Sat @11am at Hall and Jones Funeral Home, 2005 G Str Brunswick, GA.

EDIT2: spoke with Nikki's mother a couple of hours ago and asked for permission to post the address if any of you wanted to send cards or donate towards her services:

4862 Malabar Drive
Brunswick, GA 31520

I told her about all the people here that loved her and misses her. She wanted me to pass on the message that no one should try to deal with depression alone and it is her believe that depression is a tool of the devil. Nikki's family belief, her mother especially was of Jehova's Witness.
She asked me how I was, how I was dealing my own problems and I told her that I was making sure to talk to people and just keeping hope with me. I want everybody to remember this. There's always someone to talk to and some of us are more verbal about our problems than others but you are never alone. Never.

Mrs. Chipp would love to hear alot of these stories. She wants to read more of her poetry and learn of what she meant to all of us.
She encourages you all to write her and email her.

slaychippc@bellsouth.net