Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectwell, hold on a minute...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=208012&mesg_id=208370
208370, well, hold on a minute...
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Jun-16-15 08:12 AM
I still think Jenner is a dude.

my angle has always been if you open up that door to let someone self identity you better be ready to defend anyone else who wants to self identity when it comes to race or whatever comes next.

I don't see how sowhat calls people assholes or bigots for not accepting someone self identifying as the opposite sex yet when the discussion of transrace comes up he isn't ready to fight for their right to self identity.

Rachel lied and comes off selfish and privileged at times... people say she hurt others by stealing a job or 2.

but here is where it gets crazy. There is a man who changed his sex to a woman and now he gets in an octagon and BEATS WOMEN UP AND GETS PAID TO DO IT.

it's hypocritical as fuck to see the same people fighting for one group running in here to stop a discussion on racelial identity because they feel that struggle belongs to them.

As a Black man I don't want a white man telling me he knows my struggle because he identifies as Black... and is that really any different than a man 9r woman saying they don't want the opposite sex to cross over and use their bathrooms or be called something they haven't been for x amount of years?

they always say "who is Caitlyn hurting?"

well, who is Rachel or the next white Malik hurting? besides personal feelings?

what's funny as well is while Rachel does come across touched in the head... I bet the first person to say they were a woman trapped in a man's body were seen as crazy too.

seems like people want progress until it steps in their toes.