Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectSo I guess you find weaves deceptive too huh?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=208012&mesg_id=208345
208345, So I guess you find weaves deceptive too huh?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Jun-15-15 04:17 PM
>My problem with her hair was that she was presenting it as
>natural when it wasn't.

Let's be real. A "natural" is a hairstyle and thats how she described her hairstyle.

But I think that's all kind of besides the point. Does anyone see the ridiculous of using a facebook post about her hairstyle to make the case that she did something terrible?

So she mislead people about her appearance in a facebook post? Who gives a shit? Every fat person doing shoulder up close up picture to not reveal how overweight they are are misleading people on facebook. Every scrub taking pictures in front of someoneelses car is misleading people on facebook. Nobody cares about that and are writing thought pieces about that.

But y'all clinging to that like that's a good enough basis to stop her from doing the good work that everyone seems to acknowledge that she was doing at the NAACP.

How active are any of y'all with your local NAACP?

Again, want to talk about whether or not shake faked hate crimes? cool. If she were stealing minority set asides. Cool.

Want to talk about misleading FB Posts? Petty and just plain hating.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're