Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjecti have known a few trans men and women.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=208012&mesg_id=208298
208298, i have known a few trans men and women.
Posted by SoWhat, Mon Jun-15-15 03:49 PM
my FTM homie didn't identify himself as trans...but after i found out he didn't deny it either. and i found out b/c his roommate told me about a video he'd seen of my homie getting pounded in his vagina. based on that i'd say the homie doesn't hide his trans identity or seek to pass as a cis man. i now know he's trans and it hasn't changed anything between us. we still cool.

i had a MTF coworker who was out as trans. she never hid it but didn't wear it on her sleeve either. she didn't introduce like 'Hi, I'm Jane and i'm a trans woman' but she didn't run from her truth either.

i know another MTF woman who works as a server in a restaurant and performs at a club. she will pull her dick out at a moment's notice! but otherwise she's not clockable, really. she doesn't run from her truth either.

i had a crush on another FTM guy who also doesn't hide his truth. he didn't tell me str8 up that he's trans but i found out when someone else brought it up in a conversation w/him. he never shied from it.

but yes i've also heard stories about trans men and women who have gone to certain lengths to keep ppl from knowing they are trans. they do it largely due to transphobia - their own internalized transphobia and that they encounter from the outside world. i dunno what to make of those stories in light of the current conversation.