Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectMascots like Jussie need to be ostracized and I have questions
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=207458&mesg_id=207723
207723, Mascots like Jussie need to be ostracized and I have questions
Posted by Kira, Mon Feb-18-19 01:23 PM
Police caught the Nigerians responsible for the "attack". They found bleach and red hats but released them without charges, allegedly. Meanwhile Jussie got a legal team far above his salary from empire.

Pro lgbt policy was attached to anti-lynching legislation at the last second and passed with the aid of media attention from this farce?

Does the white lgbt community attach themselves to other racial communities with the same fervor as the black community? Does the happen to the Jewish, Asian, or Hispanic communities?

I'm damn tired of them exploiting any beneficial policy towards us and simultaneously labeling us as collectively homophobic. This the same community that mocks us repeatedly... *EDIT*

You mascot LGBTQIA black Americans need to wake up and stop championing this bullshit. Jussie faked a hate crime with the end result his reputation tarnished and pro white lgbt policy passed. I got a Murda Mook 45 minute round for any of you black Americans on here supporting Jussie that want smoke.