Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI don’t think it’s that serious, he’s just stupid.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=207458&mesg_id=207721
207721, I don’t think it’s that serious, he’s just stupid.
Posted by lightworks, Mon Feb-18-19 11:00 PM
Like people are saying he might be mentally unstable now or a sociopath and I’m just like “No he’s just really stupid”.

The brothers doing it I get hell they need money because they are actors/boxers/personal trainers and I’m sure Jussie assured them they wouldn’t get caught.

He probably thought going out for food would make sense, it would be caught on camera, and he could be a symbol of Trump’s America....

The brothers wouldn’t get caught because by the time they came back the firestorm would have calmed down, and then everyone wins.

Obviously he shouldn’t have done it. He had a great life and career and now him and his sister will forever get questions about why he did it.

But this idea that he’s crazy is wild to me.

He’s just dumb. Didn’t realize people would find it weird someone recognized him at 2am in bitter cold.

Didn’t realize people screaming MAGA COUNTRY in downtown Chicago doesn’t make sense.

Finally he’s too dumb to hire white actors and it’s wild he thought having them dress in head to toe black would make it so people didn’t realize they weren’t black wtf

Finally LOL at the robin interview I have no idea why he thought doubling down would work. He shoulda just taken the L and said out of respect for more serious crimes I won’t be speaking publicly about this.

Also I wonder if Frank insisting he call cops fucked up his plan. Maybe he thought a little publicity and that’s all that was needed would be fine and this snowballed.