Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectyes especially shirty when i'm trying to buy pants.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=189758&mesg_id=189796
189796, yes especially shirty when i'm trying to buy pants.
Posted by ndibs, Mon Aug-03-15 10:50 AM
nah, i usually have good interactions. but i've only had really unpleasant customer service interactions from white people.

Another example I can think of I had a racist coffee shop owner in New York that just ignored me and tried to take the order of an elderly white couple who got there way after me. It was blatant and deliberate. i was there 15 minutes and finally at the counter and he looked past me to someone who was behind me to take their order.

I know it was the owner because 1) they had a help wanted sign on the door and had for over a month so they were short staffed 2) someone told me. A few months later, a German classmate umpromted told me she worked there but quit because they were terrible people and would say the most awful racist things.

ALL the customer service interactions that left a really bad taste in my mouth have been with white people. I think ya'll are saying otherwise are in denial or not including the shitty racist attitudes of white people who won't rent to you or don't want to serve you.