Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectMy wife is on the phone with her mother (a teacher) as I type this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=183224&mesg_id=183543
183543, My wife is on the phone with her mother (a teacher) as I type this
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Wed Oct-28-15 01:30 PM
My wife's mother was a provost for a college, retired from there and has been teaching for the last 10 years. She's 75 and shows no sign of slowing down.

I can hear her ranting loud as fuck on the phone about similar incidents at the schools she's taught at as well as some shit that happened during her time on a college campus. I used to hear about "these bad ass kids" all the time, especially when she taught over on the Gila reservation.

In her opinion as a current educator, the girl was dead wrong. Whether it was "just a cellphone" or whatever the rules were violated. When a kid is insubordinate on this level they need to be removed from the classroom. She makes no excuses for the cop's actions and agrees it was out of line, but the shit didn't even have to get that far. All she had to do was put it away or give it up instead of being a little cunt. The events that led up to her being snatched up and slammed on the ground were completely on her.

All this shit could have been avoided. Put the phone up or give it to the teacher. Problem solved.