Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectand I have friends that are veteran city public high school teachers...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=183224&mesg_id=183479
183479, and I have friends that are veteran city public high school teachers...
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-27-15 11:27 PM
and they say at the beginning of the year there's an assembly and the protocol is explained and they sign off on it, follow the rules or you ass gets tossed.

You can't let one disrespectful non-compliant student disrupt the education of the rest of the students that are actually trying to learn.

The cop might've been heavy handed but she could have got her ass up and left the classroom as I'm sure she was asked to do multiple times before it got to that point.

Sure the image is disturbing but it is what is. It's easy to sit back and armchair quarterback when you're not in that environment on a daily basis.

Everything is not about race but a lot of it is undisciplined kids with no home training. We see videos posted online daily of these kids ganging up and fighting and attacking each other like animals, acting out on public transit and being disrespectful to the elderly. None of that is "the white man's" fault. That's lack of home training due to broken homes and absentee fathers. Black people need to stop playing the victim in every situation and take ownership of some of our own issues.