Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectDisagree completely. It would have definitely better to have brushed her off
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=181471&mesg_id=181662
181662, Disagree completely. It would have definitely better to have brushed her off
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Nov-19-15 03:01 PM
Were I to witness said argument in real life and in person, I'd say it would be better for dude to brush it off and keep it moving.

At the same time I'd say she's the one who elevated things to that level and truthfully only caught a couple of mildly stinging jab bars in correlation to the personal verse she spit to begin with, so fuck it.

Of I saw a smaller dude popping SHIT to a much bigger dude and big dude put a beating on little dude, I'd say big boy would have been better if letting it go......but Lil man doesn't get a pass for biting off more than he could chew.

Also, there's a distinction to be made here in that I started the exchange, but my initial exchange absolutely did not warrant the response it got. In fact, my first post to her mirrored the tone of her post regarding the op pretty closely.

So yes, I started the exchange, but not the vitriolic turn it took.

I'd say that's a factually accurate assessment.