Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectSasha update.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=131953&mesg_id=133119
133119, Sasha update.
Posted by 15, Fri Nov-07-08 02:28 PM
i thought this night was worthy of an entry.
there was a sasha with a new york number that i thought was
stalking me for some nyc tix last week at our roseland show and it
wasn't until she texted me ("you make me feel like a stalker sometimes...this is my new york number") that i realized which sash was hitting me up.

i decided to conduct one of my favorite social experiments: in which i gather my friends and unknowingly make em socialize and see what results occur. of course i never tell them who is who and its not until the night is over and 6 years down the line i reveal who is who. i kinda like to see how they react in terms of how they treat a person before and after they realize who this mystery person is.

so 11 of us (5 artist/actor/etc, 2 managers, 2 agents, 2 industry insiders) went to go see Lady Ga Ga at the highland and blue ribbon afterwards for dinner.

sash came cause she has taken her first steps in the mainstream world with a starring role in steven soderbergh's next film and had the night off. so for about 4 to 5 hours we pretty much talked film. which further confirms my theory that she has a plan way bigger than where she is now.

actually she is not ashamed where she is now.

funny how in the last hour how everyone's demeanor changed once i revealed this raven beauty wasn't no random quest jawn but who she actually was.