Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjecti'm on a mission (c) special ed / jaylib
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=91028&mesg_id=91701
91701, i'm on a mission (c) special ed / jaylib
Posted by fwmj, Wed Oct-10-07 01:59 PM
>im certain lup aint listen to our shit neither...lol YOU HATE
>OUR SHIT....---and if cats ethered you i'd defend just as
>hard....

so he profitin from 'aligning' himself with you(r image) and 'marketing' his shit to your audience on your website, just like jay co-opted your whole audience with that unplugged shit

you guys have a lot of takers around you, that rarely give back

and i guess that's one of the things i'm learning the hard way actually being "industry" now, that that seems to be the only way to get on/get things done, everyone leeching off each other, but i dunno i'm raised by my mama and can't stand no insincerity.

and that aint true man, i dont hate your shit

i just hated phrenology when it dropped. i only dislike it now.
Tipping Point had some hard joints on it, and Game Theory was great, effa soundscan.

y'all are the truth, i dunno what y'all were on about post LWFC/D'Angelo's departure, but whatever, we servin Lupe right now

>why?
>
>
>cause that is the PC cat i is.
>

i understand diplomacy; not sayin you have to join in the fray. just stay silent while this cat is Jena 6 noosin' himself on his own. he need a hug and some duct tape over his face, ol angry ass child

>not even to save face....but man...the evil on this
>board....lord scares the hillllllarious shit outta me (don't
>get it twisted....im laughing my ass at some of these creative
>ass replies)

evil? i know i may have a reputation for being a shit, but i don't mean Wasalu no harm. I think he need to just get off his dick for a second, and stop being a disrespectful little cunt. A Tribe Called Quest owns the yellow brick road he's walking to Oz on. Atlantic Records wouldn't even have a chance of making a copper cent off his image and music (considering his debut tanked) if it weren't for Phife Dawg, Tip, Mr. Muhammad, and fuck it, Jarobi. Someone (read: your generation) need to put this nigga over they lap and spank him. Wild disrespectful and out of line. You seen how thin Phife looked? Least you could do, is remember his 8 bars on that shit and get it right. Phife came out and as sick as he looked you could hear everything he said clearly. Real MCs > Fashion MCs. Fuck his cute chubby sneakers.

^^if that reads like i'm angry, i'm not as angry as it reads. just sad that this bum ass nigga is missing out on one of the best collections of music to come out of the 90s. the 1990s. the entire decade, this nigga is missing out.

>i just can't stand to see a brother get browbeat.

he deserves it, he's being a shit.

>my wish is for him to EVENTUALLY embrace this record.

same.

>it is indeed a masterpiece. i just want cats to see some sort
>of benefit from embracing shit not from their time period.

indeed.

>so---i guess im just saying i want him to really embrace this
>shit....

i want him to take a nap, and eat some food when the sun go down.

>or just let up and say "siiiiiiiiiiiiiiike---had all of
>yall!!!"

burnt bridges over a joke. i hope he really aint heard it at this point.

>---eh i'm rambling......imma read the rest of this poast.

>but as i told bill earlier....
>
>
>i want to thank lupe for dying for phrenology's sins....
>
>
>for THIS will now be known as your greatest ether.

the worst part about it is he did all the work for me. i'm needing that kind of assistance in my old age.

ADD US!
www.myspace.com/rappersiknow
www.myspace.com/kayofthefoundation
www.myspace.com/theluvbugz713

<-- RSVP to the happy hour, free before 10, let's go out, hey we just met, happy hour, we must be tight, let's go out...