Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectno... it's an opinion.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=76162&mesg_id=76307
76307, no... it's an opinion.
Posted by AFKAP_of_Darkness, Thu Mar-01-07 03:11 PM
just like: in my OPINION, you are full of shit.

now... on the other hand, if i were to say that you have a tendency to make posts that are full of lies and half-truths and then push them through with an aggressive, bullying style of posting... that would not be an opinion: it would be a FACT.

some of you negroes are just silly to me, for real... you have very little grasp of your own history. rather than studying up about your heritage, you go and "Stolen Legacy" or "Afrocentricity" and other tracts of extremely dubious scholarship.

i mean, shit... Aqua, aren't you the guy who tried to argue that fucking SOUTH AFRICA was in some way connected musically to Nigeria and Ghana... in the middle of APARTHEID?? hell, even now that South Africa is "free," it's still barely connected to the rest of Africa culturally.

but nope... couldn't nobody tell you nothing. no matter how many facts are presented, Aqua would rather hold fast to his own ridiculous beliefs.

i mean, lonesome_d - a WHITE GUY - just schooled you about the roots of American Negro music in this very post. but will you listen?

*shrug*

i'm not gonna argue with you funny-style negrroes no more.

i really don't care if you call me an Uncle Tom... shit, they called Booker T. Washington a Tom too, so i'm in good company.

keep on feeding your conspiracies there, Huey.

LOL