Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectits really all about money, power, & control
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=76162&mesg_id=76165
76165, its really all about money, power, & control
Posted by FuriousStyles3000, Wed Mar-07-07 01:28 PM
racism is the greatest tool created to confuse the masses and keep their eye off of the ball. the focus should be on rich vs poor. mlk knew this.

throughout history, different cultures, people, nations, etc. conquered other nations and subjected their people to atrocities foul and inhumane. all races perpetuated this sickness. the moors did it to spain and italy. the egyptians (pre-ptolemy) did it to the nubians. the japanese did it to the chinese. the driving force behind the 99% of wars is money, power, and control.

whites in general are not devils. blacks are not criminals. there is bad and good in every race... greedy people too. greedy people willing to sacrifice anything or anyone to maintain & increase their influence.

greed is what influenced the genocide of my people during colonial-times slavery. greed is why slaves were enslaved for 400 years. greed is why our leaders were killed. greed is why drugs were placed in our communities. racism is a product of this greed.

there is an obsession w/ labeling and categorizing. everything from music, to race, to food must be labeled correctly according to some asanine standard. this obsession prevents growth and promotes stagnation. only by thinking and functioning "outside of the box" can progress be made.

i am about solutions. not problems. if what has been said in this topic is true, i ask what is the solution?

the greedy money-hungry, power-hungry, control-hoarding folks are the ones who should receive our wrath, not whites. as long as we are divided, they will continue conquering.