Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectyo, afkap, mad props bro....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=1745&mesg_id=1947
1947, yo, afkap, mad props bro....
Posted by hdub, Tue Dec-21-04 06:35 PM
...the man consistently comes on here with well-thought out and detailed posts and responses. he's also got a disturbing amount of music knowledge.

the first time that i encountered afkap was this summer when i was newly arrived on here and wasting time at my summer job. we had a long drawn out discussion/argument in the cocaine and reggae post (really wish that thing had been archived). to this day that has remained one of the most entertaining and informative exchanges that i have had on these boards. i haven't had the pleasure of another long disgreement or any kind of exchange with him since then but i keep noticing his posts and responses and while i may not always see exaclty eye to eye with him the man is on point.

this post is another example. i really like your thesis/idea a real interesting point of view. i agree with it btu i think i'd make some qualifications between cool fashion and musical tastes and qualities of a person that make them "cool," because i think that certain types of people have them and it's kind of universal. you got me thinking with this one...