Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectRE: Have we talked about the industry selling us the homo lifestyle?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=156855&mesg_id=157098
157098, RE: Have we talked about the industry selling us the homo lifestyle?
Posted by doubleP, Thu Mar-10-11 10:10 AM
I know that in your first post you presented what you consider facts, more or less, such as the shifting trends in popular rap music from gangsta to singing to the females to a homosexually-centered theme, the control and operation of these record industries by jews and gays, and the fact that you don't think it's a coincidence.
Are you a homophobe? No. You've told us this.
Are you threatened by it? No. You've said as much.
Do you think it's a conspiracy? No. You've said this too.
So what was the point of bringing this to OKP? If you aren't adding anything to the above information, why not make some posts about the weather? You know, facts only. No opinion.

But you can't resist dropping multiple anti-gay slurs. What sort of person does that? A homophobe. Someone threatened by gays. Ding ding.

The reality is that either you are threatened, homophobic, or a conspiracy theorist, and maybe you don't know which, as you continue to run away from perfectly logical counterpoints by saying, "That's not what I said", etc.

At least say that you don't like it. Come up with any reason. Maybe because it's not as boom bappity as it was before the homos took over. Just be honest with yourself.

You may have just been wearing your hip-hop journalist hat, but you lost us with the whole "polepulser" shit. Keep the 8th grade antics away next time and your point may not be muddied.

And I only read about 80% of this shit because it gets redundant.