Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectSo ALL record exec's/VP's are jewish pedophiles?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=156855&mesg_id=157068
157068, So ALL record exec's/VP's are jewish pedophiles?
Posted by Brian Dawkins, Tue Mar-08-11 01:28 AM
Who have an evil plan to force their closet lifestyle upon the masses? Son, this shit's retarded. Hip-Hop has officially become part of the mainstream. The higher up's are going to exploit that as much as possible. Nothing has changed other than the acceptance and popularity of Hip Hop. Fashion and trends change all the time. This is just another phase. Rappers and a large part of the Hip Hop community are no longer trapped inside that box of needing to either be a thug or a conscience hipster. They can be whatever they want and nowadays, it's more likely to be accepted regardless. The only time I even remember that shit becoming fashionable within the Hip Hop community was when Pharrell came out with his skater steez. More and more, that shit just became trendy. Not because some jewish dudes wants everyone to be gay. I know you're gonna reply with some ol "man, that's not my point" type shit. But can you please just name me 10 rappers who fit what you're trying to explain?