Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectfirst off, thanks for not jumping the gun and taking the time to ask
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=156855&mesg_id=157024
157024, first off, thanks for not jumping the gun and taking the time to ask
Posted by Garhart Poppwell, Mon Mar-07-11 05:47 PM

>I'm not keeping up on current music, so if gayness is what's
>'in' now (and I have some doubts about that) I'm not seeing it
>anyway. (the fashion styles & what I hear of the music
>primarily look throwback to me, not 'gay' in any concrete
>way.)
>

its not about the fashion, per se, it's about more than the sum of its parts

>Also I'm surprised that noone's questioned your statement that
>the industry is owned by Jews and controlled by gays. I don't
>know enough about the inner workings of the industry - you
>have some stats or someplace you're actually getting this
>information?

pretty much the entire entertainment industry as a whole is owned by the Jewish, that's a stone cold fact that I didn't think anyone would refute
I never said that it was a bad thing, I just said that's what the case is
now what I mean by 'ran by homosexual men' is that several of the top execs in the music business, that actually get things done and do more than sign off on checks, are homosexual men
this goes for the video channels as well
these people are basically selling us what they know, which is their own lifestyle out of desperation
look at it like this: if you had to tell me about your life, or about a book you read yesterday that you didn't get to finish, which one would you have a better chance of explaining properly?
that's all I'm saying and everyone's getting caught up in a bunch of shit I didn't even say
what I did say, for those that didn't bother to read any further, is that the gay lifestyle is the main motif for Hip Hop right now
just like the gangster and the ladie's man shit before it
I don't have a problem with THAT part of it as much as I do the fact that acts have to smooth their shit out around the edges to fit in that paradigm
and I also said I took issue with it when niggas had to be even more niggery to get a deal 1o years ago, but that was missed by almost everyone in this fucking post