Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectsee, this is how i know you're a pussy.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=138623&mesg_id=138698
138698, see, this is how i know you're a pussy.
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri Jun-11-10 09:22 PM
>didn't post on OKS because I didn't want to hear people
>saying "oh, you took an L because your team lost"..."you were
>wrong about your predictions" yada yada yada...then you're
>even cornier than I imagined and you take posting about sports
>way too serious and that's saying a lot because I can tell
>you're a straight up cornball.

lol... OKS has a culture all it's own, and it's roughly the equivalent of the barber shop. talking trash is essentially the heart of that entire culture, and OKS is no different. it's not "serious" and it's just trash talk, nothing more, so the fact that you A. completely avoided the board after the cavs got their ass handed to them speaks volumes whether you want to admit it or not- and not admitting it makes it worse.

B. the fact that you actually made that gay ass "da god has returned" post trying to spin it like people actually cared that you were gone when in fact nobody cared, they just thought it was funny that you were too pussy to come in and take your digs on a message board.

>I've been *wrong* on several occasions and took whatever digs
>came my way because that's the nature of sports (talk).

LOL, certainly not this one.

>don't worry, since you and others want me back posting on OKS
>so badly, I will grant your wishes in due time...

LOL. alllrighty. you are more delustional then spm and that's saying a lot. nobody wants you back, nobody cares in the least that you're gone, but we do think your a pussy for avoiding the inevitable for so long, which was the entire point of El's post to begin with.

but believe
>me, having not posted in a month and a half HAD NOTHING to do
>with me avoiding dudes on a message board...

sure it didn't. you seem quite happy posting about crackhead D over here though, just saying.

>And further more, I don't "talk shit." I say what I believe
>and I stand by it, period.

no, you never, ever talk shit on the sports board. ever. lol.