Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectSome stupid ass shit tonight man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=80541&mesg_id=85997
85997, Some stupid ass shit tonight man
Posted by LA2Philly, Fri Dec-08-06 01:25 AM
So I go into the Necrohol to rumble with Goliath(straight beat his ass down), and im looking for Deathsycthe(hes not showing up, I have no idea how to get him).....so I guess the fucknig prick shows up when a character is in critical, and im fighting some of the flying thingies the big robot thingies right...so i flee to go 1-1...he does that pilar(immune to physical), bio wreaks havoc on his ass, he was pretty easy.

This is where it gets bad, so Im on the way out to the Salikawood(second to last area Id say), some enemy drops the Runeblade(one up from diamond sword), im feeling pretty good about myself, relaxing. Then while im fighting couple enemies, oversoul appears and does his fucking silence and starts doing his dimensional rift shit, somehow this fight goes from easy W to running for dear life, and then when everyone excep the backups(sans Fran who I didnt fucking revive after I sacrificed her earler to deathscythe) penelo and Vaan. Im running for dear life, the horse is on my tail, I think im on the way right, I check the map(im actually headed into a dead-end, the door to Gammbubba or whatever), so I start heading to the exit to the 1st stage....Penelo is killed(she only has like 500 hp lol), im ALMOST there, right about to hit the stairs with Vaan, motherfucker snake lashes me for 1k, im dead. I lose 1.75. hours of playing time, 2 marks, 1 rare drop, and fucking TWO levels(56-58). I was pissed as fuck at myself.

So needless to say, I did that shit again real quick, beat Golaith and death again, made one run through the Necrohol destroying everything(got another Maximillian), and gained 1.5 levels at least. Going to Giruvegan fucking finally, and am thoroughly enjoying how bad-ass Cat-hood is, and Save the Queen.