Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subject*SPOILERS SO STAY THE FUCK AWAY IF YOU HAVEN BEATEN IT*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=67459&mesg_id=224031
224031, *SPOILERS SO STAY THE FUCK AWAY IF YOU HAVEN BEATEN IT*
Posted by jetblack, Mon Mar-01-10 06:49 PM
I'm pissed PSN is down too... I'm warning you, player.

Don't say I warned you.

You really want to read this?

I hope you've beaten it.

LAST CHANCE.

Yeah it was *YOU KNOW WHO*. That's right. *YOU KNOW WHO* is the gotdamn origami killer. And YOU HELPED *YOU KNOW WHO* do it.

Since I've been robbed of getting back into my 2nd play through, let me ask this of the people who've beaten this game...when did you figure out *YOU KNOW WHO* did it?

Did you see any signs of *YOU KNOW WHO's* guilt?

What did you think of *YOU KNOW WHO's* nightmare?

What did you think of *YOU KNOW WHO's* Solid Snake through *YOU KNOW WHAT*? (Real PS3 head know what I mean by Solid Snaking LOL)

Did the creepy train station mess with you?

Did you kill anyone by accident?

Did you kill a Player Character?

Did you find any easter eggs? odd trophies?

Why did *YOU KNOW WHO* die in the most horrific way? Typical if you ask me. LOL

By the middle of the game I knew it was *YOU KNOW WHO*. And the flashback confirmed my hunch. The *YOU KNOW WHAT* of the kids in the flashback through me off and all the things leading up to that point where designed to throw you off. The scene in the *YOU KNOW WHOS* house after *YOU KNOW WHO* dies by *YOU KNOW WHAT* proved *YOU KNOW WHO* doesn't mind killing.

And what about *YOU KNOW WHO*'s blackouts? This isn't really explained but hopefully it will be in the next play through.

I censored this just in case, I know you people.
Add on but put *SPOILER WARNINGS* on your answers.