Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectyes & no
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=43859&mesg_id=43996
43996, yes & no
Posted by Drizzit, Mon Dec-05-05 01:46 PM
docs answer is superb. my only add on would be if you have roommates who play a lot or you are going to take this thing online, then yes, you should finish reading this, and get to your local target and pick up this game.

however, if you aint got roomies to play with or friends who come over a lot to play vids, or you dont have the online capabilities, this game could get old. the season mode is WAY TO LINEAR. huge disappointment. while the voice acting is a nice touch, and there are a few character specific storylines out there (i have only confirmed a cena specific storyline), there is no substitute for a little variety.

i have not fucked with GM mode yet, so there could be another wrinkle to keep me busy for bit. either way, the movesets are a limited. i have found a few of my past favorites (mexican stretch buster and 99 crusher), but some have gone.

doc: mind translatin this - "The Doc's just mad he had to resort to Codebreakering the shortcomings in this game (as few as they were)."