Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectHaven't posted here in a while, have a Series X now lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=306045
306045, Haven't posted here in a while, have a Series X now lol
Posted by upUPNorth, Tue Jan-25-22 11:55 AM
got the xbox, and a new TV (X90J), leading up to the holiday period sorta. if anyone has good soundbar advice I'd take it.

Been staying in a playing more up here lately.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Finally got this game, was on sale for $10 I think, has some series X upgrades, didn't see it before to compare I just know it was stunning. It's definitely committed to being the kind of game it intends to be, I loved it, definitely looking forward to a sequel.

Sundered
This game is cool. Kind of a Hades game loop if you die, upgrade yourself at some altar. got it pretty cheap too, it's by the people who made Jotun which I liked in the past, feels good, will def be going back to it, it's a unique world to explore.

Jurassic Park Evolution 2
I played the first one a lot. I will always have a soft spot for park building tycoon games, them doing justice to the JP franchise is a bonus. It feels different than the first game, some positive changes, but it also feels like the wonder is gone, which is weird.

Obviously playing Halo: Infinite. Finally diving into the campaign, made myself finish Hellblade and other things first. I seem to be good at multiplayer only during event weeks lol, got the weekly stuff finished on the last Tenrai event, and the first Cyber showdown week I finished on Sunday. It's fun, I'm enjoying it, I'm okay with the campaign so far, I'm happy that it feels like a Halo game. I really wish 5 didn't get what it got wrong campaign wise, but 6 does make me want to go back to the older ones, and read the stuff I used to read in the universe again.