Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectranked is frustrating
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=303209&mesg_id=303360
303360, ranked is frustrating
Posted by bearfield, Mon Feb-12-18 06:08 PM
i feel like a lot of the matches are a matter of me getting destroyed by whatever cheesy tactic my opponent is using while trying to find the right punish button. i'm constantly getting matched up with people with several thousand matches under their belt, which seems a little unfair considering i just eclipsed 500 matches total (i think). coming into this game a little late definitely has a lot to do with that but i still feel like i should be facing people of a similar experience level up to a certain point. maybe silver is that point? that said, i marvel at seeing someone with 10k+ matches and a 36% win rate. how does that even happen?

very rarely i will get a good match where my opponent is about the same skill level and/or experience as me and plays like a normal human. mostly the matches are against opponents with way more experience and knowledge of the game or someone who doesn't know what they're doing. sometimes both

i think i'm slowly coming to the conclusion that i really like kolin but i hate street fighter v. maybe i just hate ranked