Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI've played both, like PUBG a little better
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=303154&mesg_id=303432
303432, I've played both, like PUBG a little better
Posted by Paps_Smear, Wed Mar-21-18 09:34 AM
Fortnite is cool, its a bit arcade-ish than PUBG. Also while I know building things are a big aspect of it I feel like the building is too fast almost to the point its cartoonish when someone builds some crazy structure in a few seconds. I know to some people that's the appeal of it. I notice the younger folks may enjoy this a bit more, maybe the Minecraft generation.

PUBG has one major aspect that I enjoy way more and that's tension. Doesn't matter if its the very start of the match or its only you and one other person left, the game feels tense the entire time. There is nothing to build, you hide behind only what's there. I seriously feel like I'm being watched every second I'm alive in this game. I think the guns work a bit better here also. Both suffer from cheating on the PC. I've played Fortnite and saw someone straight up stop and look at a wall I was behind then run through and turn and shoot like they knew I was there the entire time even though I was standing still. I also loaded PUBG up and have the house textures not load. This resulted in me being able to see straight through everything. Granted that was more of a glitch and not a cheat I think a while back PUBG banned close to a million accounts that set off its anti cheat alarm.