Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectIt got me too, but I'm starting to really dig it. It's deeper than you think...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=302944&mesg_id=302980
302980, It got me too, but I'm starting to really dig it. It's deeper than you think...
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Tue Nov-14-17 01:45 PM
I like the fact that they changed the mechanics, and you just can't flow from one guy to the next. In AC 2, fighting 10 dudes at once could get boring.

There are no chains here necessarily, and not all types of attacks can be parried or blocked the same way. Especially when looking at the level of the enemy.

Plus you have to pay attention to your shield values. Some shields offer good protection against fire or projectiles, but give you little to no melee protection. Pay attention to your shield characteristics.

That and brush up on ya dodge button and lock on enemy skills. sometimes locking on an enemy and dodging behind them works way better than trying to time a parry against an enemy that doesn't have any parry-able attacks (base commanders, pikemen)

cscpov.blogspot.com

"There's a fine line between persistence and foolishness..."
-unknown

"To Each His Reach"