Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: Please, do tell.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=302892&mesg_id=302896
302896, RE: Please, do tell.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Mon Oct-23-17 02:48 PM
- one of the longtime mods got exposed for at the least, being a CP collector. suspected of being a pedo. site leadership tried to act like this WHOLE INCIDENT never happened or that he was ever a mod there (i suspect because there was a ring and not just 1 dude)

- another longtime mod got unmodded for...i actually dont remember what he ended up getting unmodded for in the end. but at one point he lied to the forum for a kickstarter for his sick mom, then turned around used that money to buy drugs. he also beat his mom over a tv show (he admitted this iirc)

- the head dude that got popped this time also had an incident before harassing a woman to the point where she left the site. he basically used the site as his personal dating service.

man im sure if i thought about this (or logged onto thebore) i could come up with a lot of shit and that's just off what i remember.

the tonal shift over the years at least since i've been on has been something to behold. you could be banned for just having a different opinion because it didn't lineup w/ the hivemind. it totally got taken over by lynch mob culture.

or mods would lobby to have their friends bans excused or permabands undone.

edit: also there was far too much of a rope for little slick racist trolls