Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI ordered some stuff
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=302727&mesg_id=302763
302763, I ordered some stuff
Posted by handle, Fri Sep-15-17 02:20 AM
I got an iPhone 8 plus 256GB. I'm on the Apple upgrade plan so I'll lose the money put into my current phone - but my monthly cost will be exactly the same. Had to pay the sales tax up front.

Why the 8? Battery, screen size, same processor as 10, same back camera (thought telephoto is stabilized on 8 and f 2.4), and I don't think I'm ready to give up the physical button just yet. Front camera portrait mode and animoji don't push me over the edge jsut yet.

I have a feeling they'll make software changes to the X once a lot of people have them and the kinks are discovered.

So I'm still paying them $45 a month for the phone. same as today. (I know I extended the terms.)

I also got a NON-celluar Apple Watch 3 GPS. Like the updated heart rate sensor, the altimeter (which will help track my hikes - that's my primary exercise) and it was CHEAPER than last year's series 2.

I'll sell my series 2 (which is in good condition) and has Apple warranty for a few more days (so buyers can get Apple Care if they want) and use that money toward the 3.