Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecti think they can get to 20-22 fairly easily.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=302355&mesg_id=302382
302382, i think they can get to 20-22 fairly easily.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Mon Jun-12-17 03:10 PM
and i hope they wouldn't cheese the roster w/ just a bunch of transformations. i also hope ASW doesn't do their normal zillion iterations of a title.

here's what im hoping for

launch roster
heroes: goku, teen gohan, mystic high school gohan, vegeta, future trunks (android/cell saga version), krillin, tien, piccolo, fat buu, gotenks (kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone there w/ the kids. testament/eddie style character)
villains: frieza, cell, 17, 18, majin buu
movie characters: janemba, broly (he will be in this)
others/joke picks: hercule (dan), videl (need another chick to keep the critics away), farmer w/ shotgun
dragon ball super: beerus, hit, black/zamasu

so yeah 20-22. these models are less detailed than Xrd, it's 3v3, and plus its such a beloved and deep property i can't see them starting with less than that. maybe they'd add 16 and Dabura just to give a little more style diversity.

also im sure they'll work in SS Blue Vegeta and Goku too.

then a lot of these would just be novelty ideas for me. they could package all this up as "Dragonball Fighter SUPER" or some shit
dragon ball dlc: kid goku w/ nimbus and power pole, jackie chun
dragon ball super dlc - whis, black, cabba, the chick broly, future trunks super version (unless they put his super version as a Dragon Install esque mechanic like golden frieza.
fusion dlc - vegito, gogeta

and then the ultimate ultimate pipe dream dlc for me would be
- postboy piccolo
- badman vegeta
- great saiyaman